Our #1 Durable Mats with Logos Are Tougher Than the Rest? Why Our Mats Are the Most Durable!
- Are your floors getting tore up and destroyed by the traffic of athletes in cleats, spikes and even the blades of skates?
- Are you constantly working to protect your floors from the non-stop wear and tear that scratches the finish of any athletic flooring surface you put down?
- Are your carpeted areas looking worn and bare?
- Do you have issues with the cleats and spikes on the player’s feet sliding on slick floors, causes slip and fall accidents?
- Do you need floor protection for rubber or wood floors for indoor track meets or other special events?
Enhance Mats ‘High Performance Carpet and Mats’ will stand up to the abuse of cleats, spikes skate blades and heavy foot traffic, Indoors or Outside.
Made of 100% Asota solution dyed, UV stable polypropylene fiber, with needlepunch construction, our custom logo mats and carpet is the toughest product in the industry.
We can protect anything from small areas using plain or custom logo floor mats to gym mats for full gymnasiums, locker rooms, stadiums entrances or ramps, or any indoor/ outdoor facility with plain or custom floor mats, runners and carpet.
Using a durable floor mat outside of your front door and immediately inside is important. Reducing flip and fall accidents is always on the mind of facility managers and owners.
Not only do the managers and owners want to keep their patrons safe, but they also always want to avoid the possibility of injury and a subsequent lawsuit. They know that besides the bad publicity due to someone’s injury, time will be wasted.
Spending time, money and the excessive stress of lawsuits and medical claims can be avoided or reduced if quality durable mats are properly placed.
Who hasn’t tripped on inexpensive light entrance mats that fold over and create a trip and fall hazard? Investing in a quality and durable mat lessens the risk of the edges folding over.
Enhance Mats offers heavy duty reducer edging that in not only ADA compliant, but the edging will not fold over when kicked. It actually would take someone lifting a whole piece of the mat up and flipping it over on itself to create a hazard. This is highly unlikely!
The CDC states that slip and fall accidents are the most common type of accident claim in retail businesses. Non-slip floor mats are often overlooked by the managers and owners and part of this is the lack of knowledge of how important entrance mats are.
Also, many managers and owners are not aware of the value these mats hold in keeping the facility clean. The ISSA states that the cost of remove 1 lb. of dirt from a building is approximately $650 dollars.
Knowing this fact, durable mats at the entrances and throughout the facility can pay for themselves very quickly, then keep on being of value.
It is important to note that the National Floor Safety Institute has published a guidebook for facility managers and business owners to include the proper placement of mats, the proper usage and suggested materials that mats should be made from.
Besides helping to prevent slip and fall accidents, mats also are suggested use in areas that are potential hazards. These areas include areas where the floors have been worn and there may be indentations in the floor.
Also if there are transitions in the floor, mats can be laid over the transitions to allow the grade of the floor to be evened out.
These places include areas of heavy traffic, areas where moisture is prevalent, areas that might be exposed to spills from drinks and beverages, and damaged or slick floor areas. Mats can cover a number of hazards and protect your facility and clients!
Why Are We the Toughest?
- 100 % Asota solution dyed Polypropylene fiber
- Fiber Weight 52 oz. per sq yd
- UV Stable
- Tough Needlepunch Construction
- Heavy Duty Durability
- All Weather Rubber Backing
- Mats have 1/2″ High Profile Heavy Duty Edging
- Custom shapes and sizes
- Available in rolls, tiles and mats
- Check out the 40+ colors shown below for both your mat base and logo/design colors
Creating Custom Logo Floor Mats and Carpet in 4 Easy Step!
Follow these 4 easy steps to get your Free Quote and Artwork
read more …..
Need some assistance? The Design Experts at Enhance Mats have years of experience and can walk you through the process from start to finish.
Special Problem Area? Our team of specialists know the industry and can work with you offer the best solution to your floor protection issue
Where Can You Use the Durable Mats by Enhance Mats?
Bank, Church/Assembly Hall, Condo/Apartment Building, Convention Hall, Daycare Center, Government Building, Health/Fitness Facility, Hospital, College Logo Mats, Hotel/Resort, Ice Arena, Library, Medical/Dental Office, Museum, Office Building, Public Building, Restaurant/Lounge/Bar, Retail Shop/Department Store, School, Senior Care Facility, Sports/Recreational Facility, Supermarket/Convenience Store, Transportation Building, University/College, Warehouse/Industrial Elevator, Entryway, Foyer, Hallway, Lobby, Mail Room, Vestibule
Our Durable Mats Tougher Than the Rest? Why Our Mats Are the Most Durable!
It is no secret that facility managers, business owners, coaches, and athletic directors are always looking for ways to cut costs. One way to do this is to invest in durable mats.
Here at our company, we pride ourselves on having the most durable mats on the market. In this blog post, we will explain why our mats are so tough and how they can help you save money in the long run!
What Make Our Mats Durable?
Our strong mats are designed to offer you years of reliable performance. Their strong construction is characterized by strong fibers and resilient materials that can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
To make our mats last even longer, we coat them in an extra layer of outer weather-resistant coating to help stop dirt and debris from building up on the surface.
As an added bonus, these mats also offer excellent anti-slip properties for maximum safety and convenience. We believe that if you choose one of our strong mats, you’re making an investment that’ll pay off for years to come!
Reasons Why Our Mats Are the Best
If you’re looking for a durable custom mat that is easy to clean and provide elegant aesthetic appeal, then our mats are for you.
Crafted with surpassing quality, the mats in our range can satisfy all your indoor and outdoor needs. Our non-slip design ensures optimal traction, ensuring your safety and peace of mind.
Our mats also come in various sizes, shapes and textures that can fit in any space at home or outdoors. Additionally, all our materials are breathable and durable thus allowing them to last longer than regular mat products.
Get one of these stylish quality mats now – available in a range of color options, there’s never been a better time to get the perfect mat for your needs!
Most Durable and Elegant Custom Mats
If you’re looking for strong, durable custom mats that also have an elegant touch to them, look no further!
Our custom mats are strong enough to stand up against everyday wear and tear, while still boasting a classy, timeless style.
Not only do they look great – with over hundreds of colors and materials to choose from – but they’re also made from only the highest quality materials so you can rest assured that your mat will be strong and long-lasting.
With our custom mats, you can have form and function all in one!
Top Durable Mats
It’s no secret that long lasting custom logo mats can be both highly functional and look great, but with so many options to choose from, finding top durable mats may seem like an overwhelming task.
Thankfully, there are several factors to consider that make the selection process straightforward.
First, check the mat’s construction to ensure long-term durability; make sure it is made from a long-lasting material such as polypropylene. The thickness of the top cloth is important as the thicker the carpet surface, the more dirt, debris and moisture it can hold.
Think of the surface of your entrance mat as a waste basket. The surface of the mat captures the waste and is emptied when it is vacuumed, and/or pressure washed to clean it. Then your mat is ready to work again to keep your facility clean and safe!
Second, consider its thickness; mats that are thicker or have rubber backing tend to last longer than those made of thinner materials.
Finally, make sure the mat is compliant with safety regulations for commercial areas–this will give you peace of mind that your long lasting custom logo mat will remain safe for customers and employees alike!
Durable Custom Mats
Custom logo mats are a great way to add a personalized touch to any space. Not only are custom logo mats attractive and eye-catching, but they are also designed with durability in mind.
These custom mats make for an excellent first impression with visitors, customers, and clients. They’re constructed from extremely durable materials that hold up to frequent heavy foot traffic.
They can be customized with your company’s colors and logo for a professional look that is sure to stand the test of time. Get custom logo mats today and give your business the edge it needs.
Custom logo mats make your business or school welcoming from the front door and throughout the facility. Both eye pleasing and highly functional, durable mats are a great investment that can be enjoyed for year.
Durable mats, the 52 oz. Berber mats, offered by Enhance Mats are the most durable on the market. The durability is built into the stain free polypropylene fibers of the carpet surface, the durable all-weather rubber backing and the heavy-duty rubber edging.
In an ‘apples to apples’ comparison, the face weight of Enhances’s 52 oz is the heaviest in the industry and can capture up to 1 lb. of dirt and 1 gallon of water per square yard. This shows the heavy face weight of the Enhance Mat product.
Why not complete your first order with us today and see the Enhance Mats difference for yourself? Our team is standing by ready to help you create a one-of-a-kind, custom logo mat that will exceed your expectations.
We’re confident you won’t find a more durable or longer lasting product on the market – but don’t just take our word for it. Place your order now and experience the Enhance Mats advantage firsthand.
The ordering process if simple and streamlined. Simply provide your logo your preference in the base mat color, the size or even the area you want to have a custom logo mat in, and we will provide you with an art mockup for you to view.
If you don’t have your logo in the correct eps or ai file, Enhance Mat can quickly rework your logo for a modest fee. Artwork has a normal turnaround of 24 to 48 hours.
Once your order is placed with either a PO or payment, your custom logo mat will ship in approximately 4 weeks.
Simply open and unroll your custom logo mat in place and begin enjoying its benefits.
Custom floor mats are a necessary part of any business, facility, or school. 10 Ways Custom Logo Mats Can Boost Your Business They play an important role in protecting your investment and ensuring the safety of your employees, students, and customers.
While custom floor mats may seem like a small detail, they can make a big difference in the overall appearance and cleanliness of your space.
As a Facility Manager, Business Owner, Coach or Athletic Director, you understand the importance of maintaining a safe, functional and well-groomed facility.
One key element to protecting your investment and ensuring the peak performance of your matting systems is making sure your custom logo floor mats are properly cared for.
Here are 12 tips to help you take care of your custom floor mats: How to keep floor mats clean.
Here are 12 tips: How to Keep Floor Mats Clean
1. Inspect your mats regularly.
2.Vacuum regularly, at least once a week to remove dirt and debris.
3. Use a mild soap and water solution to clean up spills when needed.
4. Spot-clean spills and stains as soon as they happen.
5. Allow the mats to dry completely before using them again.
6. Occasional pressure washing will clean heavily soiled mats.
7. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners on mats, follow suggested cleaners.
8. If mats need to be stored, store them in a cool, dry place when not in use. Storing the mats flat with no curled edges is preferable as the carpet material has a memory.
9. Do not use harsh chemical or cleaners on the mats. Use only the cleaning products recommended by the mat manufacturer.
10. Use caution when placing heavy objects on top of them
11. If the logo allows, turning the rug to even the traffic on the mat to even out wear and tear.
12. Inspect the mat for signs of wear and tear regularly. If you have any questions about cleaning or storing your custom floor mat, please contact the manufacturer. read more
Get professional help when needed if you have any questions about your Custom Logo Floor Mats and how to keep floor mats clean.
By following these simple tips, you can extend the life of your custom mats and keep your athletes safe while they train!
- Tips for Picking the Right Custom Logo Floor Mat Company
- How to Choose a Custom Floor Mat Company
- How to Recognize a Custom Floor Mat Company Right for You
- Everything You Need to Know about a Custom Floor Mat Company
- Custom Floor Mat Company: Why You Need One read more
- Welcoming gesture right at the front door– Your custom logo mat place right at the entrance to your building is the first thing your customers will see. A quality durable mat with your inlaid logo say welcome, we are glad you are here! Customers like to see quality, and a durable, well-edged mat with your logo prominently displayed says ‘We take pride in our company and service!’ What better way to welcome your customers to your business!
- A custom logo mat makes your business look more professional– Customers first impressions are important, and what business doesn’t want to look as professional as possible? Let your customers know you are a quality business right at the front door.
- Tells your customers you care about their safety- A custom floor mat has a strategic purpose. Its purpose is the wipe the feet of the clients coming in the front door in order to keep the moisture on wet and rainy days contained. This prevents slip and fall accidents and is critical in protecting your clients.
- Branding – A custom logo mat is a great way to promote your brand and create customer loyalty. Brand recognition is key, your customers will remember your brand every time they see it on their mats.
- Affordable way to make a big impact on the look of your business– Weighing the cost of a quality custom logo mat over the years of use can make the investment very affordable for the big impact it can make on your business.
- Promotions and Events– marketing is important and what better place to advertise promotions and special events than at your front door. If the promotions and events are recurring though out the year, proper storage of the mats will allow them to be used year after year, which increases their cost value.
- Enhanced Customer Service – Custom logo mats can also be used to enhance customer service. By placing a mat at the entrance of your store or office, you can welcome customers and make them feel valued.
- Increased sales – Custom logo mats can also help increase sales by advertising special promotions or discounts. Placing a mat in front of your product display will encourage customers to purchase your products.
- Traffic Control – Finally, custom logo mats can also be used for traffic control. By strategically placing your mats in a pattern, you guide your customers into and through your building.
10. Custom Logo Mats reduce wear and tear on your floors indoors– Capturing the dirt and debris keeps the inside of your building cleaner, which is always appreciated by customers. Keep your floors from showing signs of wear and tear, so you present the best appearance possible to your clients. read more
Final notes regarding durable mats for your entrances and throughout your entire facility.
The first thing your customers see is your front door! Welcome them to your quality business or school with a quality mat. We will guide you to choose the right size of mat, as well as the best color selection with your logo is what Enhance Mats specializes in.
Choose from the 41+ colors available to create your own design. Don’t settle for just a plain dark mat, like you see at the entrance to so many businesses and schools.
Don’t let your entrance mat be an eyesore but rather a strong statement for your business. The visual appeal of a quality durable custom logo mat will be an impression that stays with your guests and let them know you appreciate their business.
It also says you appreciate the quality and professionalism of your business. Be the standout with your own custom logo mat!
Call us directly @ 877-318-8625